Omnilingua Medical Translation Services
What Omnilingua Bring to the Translation Process:
- Rigorous translator selection and client feedback procedures which match the right translator to the right translation task.
- Accurate translations produced within the linguistic, technical and cultural conventions of the local market.
- A single point of contact project manager to handle all the stages of an order, and all subsequent orders from your Marketing or Technical departments.
- Competitive pricing based on the amount of words in the language into which text is translated, source and target language combination, the technical content, production time-scales and the final document format.
- Use of the latest language technology, where appropriate, ensuring consistency of terminology and style and cost-effective updates.
- Leading-edge publishing technology, using most of the common desktop publishing packages currently available. For more complex layout work we use proven experts in foreign language DTP typesetting.
- Thorough and established checking procedures.
- The reassurance that all your multilingual production needs, such as translation, desktop publishing and printing are supplied on time, within budget and to the required quality standard.
Want to learn more?
Two FREE guides, emailed directly to you.
Get a better understanding of what to look for, and what to avoid, in the business of translation.
Learn more about our process and quality control. What makes us the best in our field?